Ross D. Gertner
Ross Gertner is an accomplished attorney with more than 30 years of experience practicing law in New Jersey. He currently focuses his practice on commercial and residential real estate, business law, business planning, mergers and acquisitions, estate administration and estate planning matters.
Mr. Gertner has served as general outside counsel to the Clayton Companies for more than 20 years. The firm of Gertner Mandel LLC continues to serve in that capacity. Mr. Gertner also sits on several charitable boards, including the Ocean County College Foundation Board, the Kimball Medical Center Foundation Board, the Board of Trustees of Beth Am Shalom and the Executive Board of the Jewish Federation of Ocean County, presently serving as treasurer.
Mr. Gertner is admitted to practice in all New Jersey state and federal courts, as well as the United States Tax Court. He is a current member of the Ocean County, New Jersey State and American Bar Associations.
- New Jersey, 1981
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1981
- U.S. Tax Court, 1982
- New York University, LL.M., Taxation, 1984
- Rutgers University Law School, J.D., 1981
- Editor, Rutgers Law Journal, 1980−1981
- Yale University, B.A., 1976
Professional affiliations and memberships
- Trustee, Ocean County College Foundation Board
- Trustee, Kimball Medical Center Foundation Board
- Trustee, Beth Am Shalom
- Treasurer, Board of the Jewish Federation of Ocean County
- Ocean County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Section on Taxation
- American Bar Association