<Return to Attorney's page
Ross D. Gertner, Esq.
Ross Gertner is of counsel with the law firm of Gertner Mandel LLC, and an accomplished attorney with more than 30 years of experience practicing law in New Jersey. His legal practice is focused on commercial and residential real estate, business law, business planning, mergers and acquisitions, estate administration and estate planning matters.
Mr. Gertner is admitted to practice in all New Jersey state and federal courts, as well as the United States Tax Court. He is a current member of the Ocean County, New Jersey State and American Bar Associations.
- Business Planning
- Commercial Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Land Zoning & Regulations
- New York University, LL.M., Taxation, 1984
- Rutgers University Law School, J.D., 1981
- Editor, Rutgers Law Journal, 1980-1981
- Yale University, B.A., 1976
Admitted to Bar:
New Jersey, 1981
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1981
- U.S. Tax Court, 1982